Remove all valuables such as (but not limited to) jewelry, coin collections, stamp collections, computer programs, precious or semiprecious stones or gems, rare collectible items, personal documents, manuscripts, or other rare documents and place them in a secure area along with personal items (purse, wallet, suitcase) that you carry with you as you travel.
· In advance, disassemble all items that must travel in pieces. For example: take mirrors off of dressers, unbolt headboards from bed frames, disconnect washer & dryer, etc.(or you may let us dot it for you).
· You may leave clothing items in dressers or chests. Breakables and fragile items should be packed in boxes.
· Empty all nightstands, bookcases, file cabinets, and desk drawers.
· Please seal all boxes with tape on both the top and bottom and clearly label all boxes.
· Decide what you will be moving and what to discard before the agent arrives to perform your estimate. Make sure to show the agent everything including basements, sheds, attics, garages, and mini-warehouses.
· Discard flammables like firecrackers, cleaning liquids, matches, and vapor sprayers. Channel fuel from your power cutter and other hardware and dispose of incompletely utilized jars of oil, paint, blanch, or any substance that might spill.
· Remove any fixture that is secured or bolted to your walls, such as pictures, posters, curtain rods, bookcases, shelves, coffee makers, microwaves, or can openers that are to be moved.
· Remove all items from refrigerators and freezers. Defrost and let dry at least 24-48 hours in advance.
· Turn off all electronic hardware, for example, TVs, home PCs, sound systems, and so on. 24 hours ahead of the move so they will be at room temperature on moving day. Moving a TV set and other electronic hardware in which hotness is as yet held could cause interior harm.
· Last but not least, do proper research before hiring any movers to help you move out. If you are moving to Dubai, you will easily be able to find several professional movers and packers in business bay.
Jennifer Reid, a dedicated fashion enthusiast, weaves together the latest trends and timeless style in her articles, offering readers an insightful and captivating journey through the ever-evolving world of fashion. Join Jennifer in exploring the transformative power of fashion and let her be your trusted source for all things chic and trendy.