As the old saying goes, “A watch speaks multitude about a man’s character”, hence, it is important for a man to have at least one decent watch. It symbolizes his status. Any normal man would definitely be proud to own a reliable, tough-looking watch. A few years ago, men’s military watches were mostly worn by army personnel and police. The watches were designed in a functional way so that they could conduct their mission and synchronize their moves with their soldiers. These watches are extremely versatile to conduct in most trying circumstances. Today military watches have entered the men’s fashion world as well. These watches are not limited to only military people. With beneficial and convenient features, including luxurious and fashionable styles, these watches can suit a broader variety of individuals, who are keen to add a feel of robustness yet stylish look to their closet. A military watch can be a perfect birthday gift, Valentine’s day gift, wedding anniversary gift, or Christmas gift for any man.
Features of Modern Military Watches for Men
- Night vision: The military watches have H3 tritium technology, which helps the person to look at their wristwatches even in total darkness. The best part is that considering the army men who are in isolated areas for years, these watches have this awesome state-of-the-art technology that facilitates the watch to shine for many years without having any battery.
- Accurate Chronograph Motion: Usually they have three to four subdials, which not only supply the watch the great precision and accuracy but also add the sporty and high-tech attractiveness that many men would like to have.
- Can Operate even without battery: Most high-end watches can be driven alone without a battery. Some work on solar power like the Casio pathfinder, and can run up to 5 months devoid of additional charge. There is the Citizen Eco-Drive Watch, which can be powered by both natural sunlight and artificial light.
- Three-way sensor: There is the multi-sensor in military watches which includes a barometer, altimeter, and compass.
Major Brands for Military Watch
- Panerai Watches
- Bell & Ross
- IWC watches
- TW Steel
Major Companies for Military Watches
- Titan Chrono Swiss Military Watch
- Traser H3 P6508 Military Watch
- Hanowa Swiss Military Navigator Pro Alarm Chronograph Watch
- Suunto Core All Black Military Watch
- Precista, etc
When choosing military watches, go for style, comfort, and strength. Go for wristwatches that have been created of titanium as they’re considered the toughest components which will face several physical impacts and all tough conditions. Straps which are produced of leather or nylon are sturdy. Avoid watches created of low-cost plastic material. The actual cost of the product determines your quality (most of the time).